Online Funds Transfer
Option 1: NEFT
- Settle your American Express Card bill payments online the very next day from any bank through National Electronic Funds Transfer (NEFT).
- Make sure to fill in the following details while registering your Card as a Payee.
- Follows up step given below:
|Payee Name:||American Express|
|Payee Account No:||37XXXXXXXXXXXXX (Please ensure that you put your complete 15 digit Card number beginning with 37)|
|Bank Name:||Standard Chartered Bank|
|Payee Account Type:||Current|
|Branch Address:||Standard Chartered Bank, Narain Manzil. 23 Barakhamba Road, New Delhi 110001|
- In case you are making a payment via Standard Chartered Online Banking, the IFSC code is not required.
- You may simply select the option ‘Transfer to another SCB bank account’ to process the payment.
- Uses & Benefits of Amex Credit Card IFSC Code
- Non-savings bank account holders will also be able to pay bills using this method.
- Faster process.
- Bills can be paid towards any credit card using any savings account.
- Eliminates the chances of error.
- Safe and reliable method.
Option 2: UPI
- Now you can also conveniently pay through UPI (Unified Payments Interface). Simply log in through any UPI enabled mobile banking app / BHIM and pay.
- American Express UPI VPA is AEBC37XXXXXXXXXXXXX@SC (Please ensure that you put your complete 15 digit Card number beginning with 37)
>> Simply initiate your fund’s transfer before 5:00 pm for next day credit to your American Express Card, excluding Sunday and banking holidays. Also, make sure to put in the correct Card number to avoid a transaction failure.
- Important Note :
- Subject to timely processing by your bank.
- A reference to weekends includes working days falling on either a Saturday or a Sunday of any given week as notified by the Reserve Bank of India or by any other relevant authority.
- A weekend, however, does not include any holiday as notified by the Bank or by any relevant authority.
- Pay your American Express Card bill online directly from your bank account from any place, anytime. This service is currently available for more than 50+ participating banks in India.
- We also accept payments through the following electronic modes:
- Debit Card powered by RuPay
- Unified Payments Interface (UPI) (BHIM -UPI)
- Unified Payments Interface Quick Response Code (UPI QR Code) (BHIM-UPI QR Code)
- Your payment will be credited to your American Express Card account within 1-2 business days subject to timely processing by your bank.
- Click Here to Pay:
- Important Note :
- Payments to the Card account can only be made from a bank account in the primary Card Member’s name.
- Payments made to an India-issued American Express Card held by a non-resident of India must be made through an NRE/NRO account in the primary Card Member’s name.
- American Express is not obligated to process, nor provides any guarantees/warranties for any payment made by a Card Member through a payment aggregator that does not appear on the American Express website or App.
We give details according to specific bank data. But remember before going to pick up anyone’s Credit card must visit the respective Bank’s website. Check the details of the card like Fees, Interest rate, Rewards, etc. because it maybe changes. Hence you need to be aware of the changes happening in most out of your credit cards.
The information and services included on this Web site may include discrepancies. Paidkiya will not be liable/responsible for any decision that you may take based on such inaccurate information. Changes are periodically added to Bank’s websites.