From ICICI Bank account
- Pay from your ICICI Bank account by using the ‘Bill Pay’ option on Net Banking. Payment will be credited within 2 working days.
- Click here to know more about the biller registration process.
- The all-new way of bill payment is here. Experience a simpler and smarter way of paying bills with ICICI Bank Digital Channels.
- A one-stop destination with 250+ Billers to choose from, paying your bills from ICICI Bank Digital Channels is a smart way to manage your saving and spending.
- Instant registration of a biller: Enter your Consumer ID and simply fetch your bill.
- Get notified on Bill Generation: You will receive communication, every month, as soon as your bill is generated.
- Autopay: You can opt for auto-payment of your bills and also set the limit on the amount to be debited.
- Instant payment confirmation: You will receive instant payment confirmation communication when the amount is debited from your account.
>>>> If you do not have an Internet Banking User ID and password, please click here.
VMT (Visa Money Transfer)
- Payments can be made on Visa credit cards using the visa money transfer option. Payment will reflect in your Card account within 3 working days.
- For payments made through VMT, we request you to make the payment at least 3 days prior to the due date to avoid late payment charges.
- Pay from your other bank Net Banking facility, if they are enabled with NEFT facility.
- Use Transaction Code 52 and IFS code ICIC0000103 for ICICI Bank as the destination bank.
- Payment will be credited within 1 working day.
- For payments made through NEFT, we request you to make the payment at least 1 day prior to the due date to avoid late payment charges.
- Pay by depositing cash at any of our ICICI Bank branches and payment will be credited within one working day.
- Cash payment entails a service charge of INR 100per payment and the corresponding Service Tax.
- For payments made through cash, we request you to make the payment at least 1 day prior to the due date to avoid late payment charges.
We give details according to specific bank data. But remember before going to pick up anyone’s Credit card must visit the respective Bank’s website. Check the details of the card like Fees, Interest rate, Rewards, etc. because it maybe changes. Hence you need to be aware of the changes happening in most out of your credit cards.
The information and services included on this Web site may include discrepancies. Paidkiya will not be liable/responsible for any decision that you may take based on such inaccurate information. Changes are periodically added to Bank’s websites.